2017 Bond University Scholarships For Intermational Students To Study In Australia

2016 Bond University Scholarships For Intermational Students To Stsudy In Australia

Bond University is offering scholarships for domestic and international HDR students who are studying, or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate by Research.

Bond University is committed to providing a high level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training.

As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.

Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD Doctorate by Research at Bond University.

Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.

Scholarship Award: The 2017 full-time stipend rate will be $26,682.00 p.a. (indexed annually).

Scholarship can be taken in Australia

Eligibility: There are two types of scholarships: Research Training Program (RTP) stipend scholarship and Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (BUPRS)

• The scholarship application process is open to domestic and overseas HDR students who are studying, or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate by Research at Bond University.
  • All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in a HDR program, issued by Bond University, prior to applying for this award
  • In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements

Nationality: Domestic and overseas students can apply for these scholarships.

College Admission Requirement

Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor degree  or equivalent.

English Language Requirement: All applicants must provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements below. If an applicant provides evidence that fits under more than one category, then the most recent evidence will be used for admission.

How to Apply: Applicants must apply through the on line Application Form. Scholarship application process

• Step 1 – Expression of Interest Your first step is to lodge a HDR Expression of Interest. Once your Expression of Interest has been accepted, you will be required to make an application for admission to a HDR Doctoral program through the relevant Faculty.
  • Step 2 – Find a Supervisor To start this process, click on the Find a Supervisor button.
  • Step 3 – Admission to Bond University To start this process, click on the Apply for admission button.
  • Step 4 – Apply for a Scholarship Once your application for admission has been approved, and you have received your Letter of Offer, you may then apply for a scholarship through the Apply for Scholarship button.

Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.

Scholarship Link

1. Brian Mokaya

January 9, 2016 at 10:52 PM

Hi am Brian Mokaya from Kenya. Am 19 years old. I completed my secondary education back in 2013 but my parents were unable to raise fees for me to progress to university.That left me miserable.But am now glad to get these news from you that you are offering scholarships.Please help me out of this.Make me live my dream by offering me a scholarship.You can reach me through this number 254711547745.Thank you and God bless your all because you are doing a great job

2. abdisalam mohamed muse

January 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM

hi am abdisalam from somalia. I am 18 years old. and I complete my secondary education in last year 2015. and now I need to study in university bu I can’t. in my country there is corruption. no right for students really I don’t know what I do. however I want to acheive my goal that is to get enough knowledge but I don’t have any support for my goal. in fact I glad to get these news from you that you are offering scholarships. please now I need help for anywhere please give trident as I believe my dreams. Contract me this email abdisalammohamed7@gmail.com. and. phone number. 252907946151. thank you so much and god bless your all because you are doing a great job.

3. Wondwosen Kebede

January 11, 2016 at 3:33 PM

sir/madam I am Wondwosen Kebede From Ethiopia.firstly i wanna to thank Your government ,whom endow us such golden opportunity.i have been graduated by Water Resources and Irrigation engineering recently on june 2015.i would like to proceed in Msc. Level by Irrigation engineering or related field. i have great respect and passion to Your Beloved community as we have a long aged relation with our country Ethiopia. Could You Contact Me kindly? email kebede2245@gmail.com phone +251921037345 i hope you will accept me and i also be one of your great university community. thanks With best regards

4. mohamed

January 13, 2016 at 2:43 PM

my name is mohamed I student in Somalia I completed secondary school last year I want university but I not power I am poor I stopped education please help to improve my education I want to learn Engineering telecommunication to develop to my country please help me my email is caliyeeta@hotmail.com tell is +252618954221

5. Desalegn Abera

January 29, 2016 at 10:44 AM

First Of All Thanks .Next My Name Is Desalegn Abera From Ethiopia. I Want To Learn Medicine Faculty In Bond University Please Contact Me,I hope You To Support Me. PHONE +251921206997 Or desabera1@gmail.com

6. Nway Mitiku

February 4, 2016 at 11:16 AM

First of all I want to thanks the government whom endowed this opportunity for students all over the world to study abroad. My name is Nway Mitiku; and from Ethiopia. I will graduate by civil engineering after 4 months from Hawassa university – Ethiopia After my graduation I am interested to specialize my proffesion in structural engineering, archtectural, foundation or high way engineerig in one of yours country university pease contact me by my email address or phone number ‘+251923807805’ I am expecting your quick reply. yours faithfully, Nway Mitiku.

7. Farhia

March 16, 2016 at 8:00 AM

Hi i m farhia from somalia student im 22 year old i finsh high school before four years ago i need universty pleace contact me 252907625454 thanks

8. Athanase Ntungwanayo

March 18, 2016 at 6:50 PM

First of all thanks .next my name is Athanase Ntungwanayo from Burundi, I’m in Medecine faculty 4Second doctorat ,i want to Learn Medicine Faculty in Bond University Please Contact me,I hope you to Support Me. phone +25771429185 Or ffhburundi@gmail.com

9. brhane solomom feshation

May 28, 2016 at 6:42 AM

my namd is Brhane Solomon, i’m Eritrean now i’m living in addis abeba Ethiopia as urban refugee,i have BSc degree in nursing(BSN) graduated from recognized universty in 2009,now i wont study my MSc degree in nursing or related filed,if i get chanec please contac me by e.mail brhane_solo94@yahoo.com

10. MANIRAMBONA Dieudonné

November 23, 2016 at 2:25 PM

I am interessed to study in Austraria please send me the form to complete in my email thank you