Birkbeck, University of London is offering Patrick McAuslan Scholarship for students from East African countries. The scholarship covers tuition fees of £14,775 for one full-time international student of the LLM in International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway).
School(Institutions/ Country): Birkbeck University of London | UK
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing LLM programme at the Birkbeck, University of London.
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for LLM International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway).
Deadline: 30th November 2016.
Funded By: Birkbeck University of London, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Patrick McAuslan Scholarship is targeted for Students from East African countries:
‣ Award No: : There is one scholarship available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: not specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship covers tuition fees of £14,775 for one full-time international student of the LLM in International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway). Additionally it includes a monthly contribution towards living costs in London for the duration of the course from March to July (Approx. £ 5000). The total value of the award is worth GBP 20,000.
‣ The Patrick McAuslan Scholarship is awarded annually to a student who has successfully applied for the LLM International Economic Law (intensive-Justice and Development pathway); has proven interest or experience in Patrick’s research areas; and is from East Africa.
Have it takes to avail Patrick McAuslan Scholarship ?
‣ You have received a conditional or unconditional offer to study on the LLM International Economic Law (intensive – Justice and Development pathway),
‣ You are from one of the following East African countries: Burundi, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Somalia, Somaliland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
‣ The competition is open to new students only.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be considered for the scholarship you must submit this application form.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th November 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.