Apply For Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship 2017 For Female Students, Worldwide

Apply For 2016/17 Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship For Female Students, Worldwide

EMEA Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship , and applications are submitted till December 31, 2016. EMEA Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship is awarded for Europe, the Middle East and African applicants. The scholarships are available for undergraduate or graduate degree level. Google Anita Borg Scholarship recipients will each receive a € 7,000 (or equivalent) award for the 2017-2018 academic year. Full details:

Level: undergraduate or graduate degree level.

Field(s): Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or majoring in a closely related technical field.

Deadline: December 31, 2016.

Funded By: GoogleBeneficiaries(Target Groups): EMEA Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship is targeted for Europe, the Middle East and African applicants.

Scholarship covers: Google Anita Borg Scholarship recipients will each receive a € 7,000 (or equivalent) award for the 2016-2017 academic years.

Description

‣ Dr. Anita Borg proposed the “50/50 by 2020” initiative, so that women earning computing degrees would be 50% of the graduates by year 2020.

‣ However, the percentage of Computer Science degrees earned by women is still far from 50% throughout the world.

‣ As part of Google’s ongoing commitment to furthering Anita’s vision, we are pleased to announce The Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

‣ Through the EMEA Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship , we aim to encourage women to excel in computing and technology, and become active role models and leaders in this field.

To be eligible to apply for this EMEA Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship , applicants must:

‣ Be a female student currently enrolled at a university for the 2015-2016 academic year

‣ Intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program at a university in Europe, the Middle East or Africa for the 2016-2017 academic year

‣ Be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics or a closely related technical field.

‣ Maintain a strong academic record.

Selection criteria for EMEA Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship

‣ A group of female undergraduate and graduate students will be chosen from the applicant pool, and scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate’s academic background, passion for increasing the involvement of women in computer science, and demonstrated leadership.

Notification:

‣ Applicants will receive an email notification once their application is complete and has been submitted online.

Scholarship Application Method

‣ Applications are submitted via online using the Application Form

‣ Scholarship Applications are due on December 31, 2016.

‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website

‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more Information about EMEA Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship

1. I here-by apply for scholarship which was postef on seeking scholarship link.Iam Mosotho woman.I am 22 years of age.I complete my COSC/LGCSE in 2012 and I am on my 2nd at Lesotho college of Education.I would like to persue my career at any of good nationa

October 15, 2015 at 8:26 PM

2. Monira Yusuf

October 19, 2015 at 8:42 PM

I hope I will get this opportunity . because I’m from somalia.. Please contact me at 0633518718

3. bekan kitaw

October 21, 2015 at 3:18 PM

Am bekan kitaw mekonen from Ethiopia.Am a 3rd year computer science student there in jimma university,Ethiopia.Learning computer science here in ethiopia is like simply touching mouse and keyboards togethere.I have a nice results in my university interance examination and even at the campus too.I hope if I study there in u’r university I’ll do better and become sattisfied in the field too.It’s my kind request my dear that if there is any scholarship chance there in u’r campus don’t be late in informing me.No matter in which field I will take.Here is my email address bekankitawm@gmail.com or my phone number is +251917671009.Thanks in regards!

4. sado ali

October 22, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Hello my name sado ali l’m from somali land located horn of africa lseventeen years age lgraduated secondry school ▶really lhave n’t enough money to study universty thus give me free universty if you can phone +252634371447 lhope success

5. Hewan zelalem

October 24, 2015 at 5:23 PM

hello I am hewan, I from ethiopia and 18years old also at the end of 2015 i will complete my grade 12 .so I want scholarship for free and I really seek better university to record best score and to embody my potential. I am courage full Claver and highly competitive student so please help me to reach my goal and succeed

6. abdalla

October 24, 2015 at 9:16 PM

hi am abdalla i need this scholarship please help me i am from somalia contact me +252616302139

7. Isiwele Anabel Bunmi

October 30, 2015 at 11:43 PM

Am Nigeria I love what u guys r doing sir I appreciate sir I will love to be included too but money is my mine issue n biggest problem Please help Sir

8. Mahlet

November 7, 2015 at 1:26 PM

l am Mahlet from Ethiopia first thank you for the Chance . I need the sponsor ship please help me . my country is under developed so there no good education so I want help my country please help me with my dream to come to true.

9. habon said

December 15, 2015 at 11:55 AM

I graduated in the school 2012 I live in somalia contact at 00252906008642

10. Rahma mohamed muse nuur

March 10, 2016 at 2:42 PM

hello, i’m Rahma igratuated in high level school in 2013 please help me ineed this schoralship if it’s possible i live in somalia contact me no 252907952662 thank you