Applications are invited for BMW scholarship available to high school seniors. BMW/SAE engineering scholarship is for applicants who plan to major in engineering or a related science degree program through an ABET-accredited program. One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year. Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000). It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
Level: Scholarship is awarded for high school seniors to pursue degree program.
Deadline: March 15 & Renewal Deadline: May 30
Funded By: SAE Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): BMW-SAE Engineering Scholarship is targeted for US applicants are eligible to apply for this BMW scholarship programme.
‣ Award No: One scholarship will be awarded
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for a period of one year. It may be renewed for three additional years.
‣ Scholarship covers: One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year. Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000). It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
‣ This annual BMW SAE Engineering Scholarship is provided by BMW AG in recognition of its commitment to excellence in engineering.
‣ BMW is world famous for designing and building luxury, high-performance passenger cars and motorcycles.
‣ The company is also a leader in developing and manufacturing high technology, high performance internal combustion engines.
To apply for BMW-SAE Engineering Scholarship , applicants must be
‣ U.S. resident.
‣ 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale (required).
‣ Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT I or composite ACT scores.
‣ Pursue an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
‣ Recipient will be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee and notified by the end of June.
‣ Applicants will be notified by the end of June.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ And Renewal Deadline: May 30 and it is application will be made via
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 15 & Renewal Deadline: May 30
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.