Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is offering international fellowship program for the academic year 2017/18. Professional visual/media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from all over the world are eligible for the fellowship.
Level: Postgraduate studies
Field(s): visual Arts and art theory
Deadline: 27 January 2017.
Funded By: Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Fellowship in Art and Theory is targeted for Austrian and international applicants can apply for this scholarship
‣ Award No: ot specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: duration for the postgraduate studies
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship Award: Fellowship will comprise:
‣ Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is offering International Fellowship in Art and Theory for the academic year 2017–18. Professional visual/media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from all over the world are eligible for the fellowship.
‣ The program’s aim is to promote and relay a critical, socially relevant production of knowledge in art and art theory;
‣ Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is a post-graduate center for production, research, exchange in the fields of visual arts and art theory. Within the framework of the International Fellowship Program for Art and Theory, the Künstlerhaus provides a platform that facilitates the development and production of artistic and art-theoretical projects in a critical context.
‣ Professional visual/media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from all over the world are eligible for the 2016-2017 International Fellowship in Art and Theory
‣ Applications must be made ??in writing in English or German and the following mandatory documents must include:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Please fill in the online form (Application Form ) and send the confirmation email, which is then sent to you by mail.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 27 January 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.