Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time Joint PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will cover a scholar’s full tuition fees at King’s College London, offer an annual stipend and a limited research grant.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must
- Be due to commence a full-time joint PhD programme during the 2017/18 academic year run in collaboration between King’s College London and either one of the following partner institutions: the University of Hong Kong; the National University of Singapore; or the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Have applied to King’s College London as the home institution
- Have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree or equivalent.
English Language Requirement: If applicants’ first language is not English they must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied.
How to Apply: All applicants who would like to be considered for a 2017-18 Joint PhD Scholarship at King’s College London must complete and submit this online application form. In order to be considered for an award, candidates must
- First, apply to King’s College London for a joint PhD programme run in collaboration with the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil using the online admissions application and
- Submit the online Joint PhD scholarship application form to the Graduate School by the funding deadline of 16:00 GMT, 31 March 2017. Note that this should only be done after you have submitted a complete admissions application, including all necessary supporting documentation such as transcripts, references, and English test results (if applicable).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.