Applications are invited for merit-based Marywood University scholarships to undertake Master’s Degree, Educational Specialist Degree and Post-Baccalaureate Certification Students. Awards will be made on the basis of three factors: academic promise normally represented by a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or a graduate GPA of 3.50; professional focus and commitment; and financial need (required for specific scholarships).
Level: Scholarships are available for Master’s Degree, Educational Specialist Degree and Post-Baccalaureate Certification Students.
Field(s): Academic Programs and Departments that participate in this scholarship program are: Art Department Except Sequential Art Program or Masters with a Masters Program, Business and Managerial Science Programs (campus based programs), Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS), Communication Arts Department, Counseling Degree Programs started before Spring 2014, Criminal Justice Programs, Health and Physical Education Department, Music Department, Nutrition Department(Campus-Based Programs Only), Psychology Programs and Public Administration Programs.
Deadline: February 14, 2017
Funded By: Marywood University, USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2017-2018 Marywood University Graduate Scholarships are targeted for International Students
Scholarship covers: Scholarships may only be used to defray tuition for Marywood courses.
‣ 2017-2018 Marywood University Graduate Scholarships application for studies in non-cohort programs.
‣ A complete scholarship application consists of an online scholarship application and an essay typed in Microsoft Word submitted electronically.
‣ The complete scholarship application should be supported by a complete application for University Admissions by the deadline.
‣ You are encouraged to read the directions below completely before you begin the application process.
‣ 2017-2018 Marywood University Graduate Scholarships Awards will be made on the basis of three factors: academic promise normally represented by a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or a graduate GPA of 3.50; professional focus and commitment; and financial need (required for specific scholarships).
‣ Scholarship selection results will be mailed electronically in early April 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ File a complete admissions application.
‣ It is fully expected that each prospective student who is a scholarship applicant will have a complete admissions application on file with the Office of Graduate Admissions by February 14, 2016.
‣ The admissions application provides the supporting documentation necessary to evaluate a scholarship application.
‣ Acceptance into a graduate program is a prerequisite to receiving scholarship funds.
‣ Complete the scholarship application electronically. The scholarship application itself is on a secure server. You must press “yes” if your browser asks you if you wish to display secure items, otherwise Marywood University will not receive any of the information you type on the application upon submission.
‣ The elements of this scholarship application are the online application and the essay submitted electronically in Microsoft Word.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on February 14, 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.