Full PhD Scholarships (fees and bursary) are on offer to support the most talented and ambitious international researchers across a wide range of specialist subjects:
• Applied Social Sciences
• Art and Design
• Healthcare – Biomedicine
• Business and Society
• Education and Social Research
• English Language and Linguistics
• Engineering and Materials
• Environmental Science
• Health: Disability, Ageing and Wellbeing
• Health, Exercise and Active Living
• History Research
• Social Change: Community Wellbeing
Eligibility: High-quality PhD candidates are welcome to help us deliver outstanding research that addresses some of the biggest challenges facing contemporary society.
If you wish to apply, please submit your Scholarship application by midnight, January 31, 2017.
There is a range of funded and self-funded opportunities that enable you to study for a research degree that delivers research with impact.