Each year, the PSU School of Business Administration awards more than $280,000 to undergraduate, post-baccalaureate and graduate students across all disciplines. The School of Business Administration invites all undergraduate, post-baccalaureate and graduate students who are admitted or will be admitted to the SBA by Fall term 2017 to apply for scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year. Full-time and part-time students as well as international students should all apply!
Level: Undergraduate, Post Baccalaureate & Graduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of business at PSU School of business administration.
Deadline: 1st February
Funded By: Portland State University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): SBA Scholarships are targeted for International Students(International students can apply for these scholarships that do not require any US citizenship)
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The PSU School of Business Administration awards more than $280,000 in scholarships every year.
‣ The PSU School of Business Administration awards over $200,000 in scholarships every year to undergraduate, post-baccalaureate and graduate students across all disciplines. Starting with the online application opening in October, and culminating in the Scholarships Night event in May, the process spans eight months and involves students, faculty, donors and administrators.
The key to getting a scholarship: early preparation. The application is due the February 1st before the fall term when scholarships are awarded. With the application open and accessible for four months it’s never too early to start!
Have what it takes SBA Scholarships?
‣ The School of Business Administration invites all undergraduate and graduate students who are admitted or will be admitted to the SBA by fall term 2017 to apply for scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
‣ NOTE: Do not submit an application if you will not be enrolled in the School of Business during the academic year starting in fall 2017.
‣ Submitting an application without being enrolled for the academic year starting fall 2013 could lead to withdrawal of the award.
‣ International students may apply for any scholarships that do not require US citizenship.
‣ Please note that new scholarships may be added and scholarships are subject to change. Most SBA scholarships are awarded in early April following the February deadline, although a few scholarships are offered on a different timetable. Check back periodically for updates.
‣All SBA scholarships are administered through PSU’s online application process unless otherwise noted or you are notified within a specific program such as Pathways. Applications will open in mid-October.
If you have studied the information and have questions that you feel are not addressed in the application process, you may contact our scholarship coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants fill out one application, which will determine from all possible SBA scholarships which ones are applicable to you. It is not possible to apply for specific scholarships individually. During the review process following the February deadline, a committee of faculty members will review all applications for each scholarship and determine the winner among the top candidates.
Starting Your Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st February
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.