The Government of the People’s Republic of China through the Government of Fiji is offering scholarships for International students (other than the People’s Republic of China) .Scholarships will be awarded for a period of one year. Scholarship is available to study master program in any one of these universities: East China Normal University [ECNU], Sun Yat-Sen University (SYSU), China Foreign Affairs University (CFAU), Beijing Normal University, Jilin University and Peking University (PU) in China.
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): international master of education in educational leadership and policy at East China Normal University [ECNU], master of public administration in Chinese governance at Sun Yat-Sen University (SYSU), master program in international relations at China Foreign Affairs University (CFAU) and Public Policy at Peking University, Business Administration at Beijing Normal University and Public Diplomacy at Jilin University.
Deadline: 30th April 2017.
Funded By: The Government of the People’s Republic of China through the Government of Fiji
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MOFCOM Master Degree Scholarships are targeted for International students (other than the People’s Republic of China) can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be awarded for a period of one year .
‣ Scholarship covers: The MOFCOM Master Degree Scholarships will cover the following expenses: -Tuition Fees, -Allowances, Other Expenses: -Accommodation (dormitoryof a training institute), -A medical check-up, -Dormitory Charge, -Field Study (accommodation, transportation, travel insurance), -Return Airfare, -Medical Insurance for participants to cover for cover medical treatment.
‣ The Government of the People’s Republic of China is offering the following Master’s Degree MOFCOM Master Degree Scholarships, for the 2016 and 2017 academic year.
Have what it takes to avail MOFCOM Master Degree Scholarships?
‣ Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship;
‣ Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy via www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org
For more application instructions, please check Attachment I.
‣ Note: Application documents ?two sets of hardcopies? should be true and complete, and sent to ECCO of the Chinese Embassy before 30th April, 2016. No application documents will be returned regardless of the scholarship result.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: 30th April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.