Applications are invited for Quest Scholarships available to Canadian and International students to pursue undergraduate programme. These Scholarships are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated an eagerness to learn, an ability to lead, a willingness to contribute, and a passion for excellence. Scholarships range from $2,000 to $16,000 per year. Quest awards are applied to tuition only. The student is responsible for these other remaining costs regardless of the Financial Aid or Scholarship awards they may receive from Quest.
Level: undergraduate programme
Field(s): the courses offered by the university
Deadline: March 1, 2017
Funded By: Queen University Canada
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2016 Quest Scholarships are targeted for all students, regardless of their country of origin
‣ Award No: Quest offers two different scholarship awards.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Quest Scholarships are renewable for up to four years (36 Blocks)
‣ Scholarship covers: David W. Strangway Award for Excellence-Full Tuition
-Quest University Canada Scholarships- $2,000 TO $16,000 per year.
‣ 2017 Quest Scholarships recognize the achievement and contributions students have made to their school and local community, contributions we expect they will continue to make at Quest.
‣ All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid.
‣ All Quest Scholarships are considered entrance awards and cannot be applied for after the March 1 application deadline leading to your first year at Quest.
The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record. This is not evaluated by strict numerical limits, however; we are more impressed by a student who has done well in the most challenging courses available rather than one who achieved the highest grades by choosing an easier route to graduation. We are also interested in extracurricular activities — not the number of different clubs you joined, but the passion with which you pursued your non-academic interests and the impact you made on your compatriots and your community. Some ways that students have demonstrated this is through sports, community service, leadership, theatre, clubs, volunteering, other talents, and so on. Quest University Canada Scholarships are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated an eagerness to learn, an ability to lead, a willingness to contribute, and a passion for excellence. This award is subject to the Scholarship Renewal Policy found below.
‣ Students wishing to apply for 2017 Quest Scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a resume, along with two recommendation letters.
‣ Your resume should clearly outline your experiences and achievements. This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
‣ Students applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence must also submit a maximum 300-word personal introduction to the Faculty Selection Committee.
‣ All documents must be submitted in a package together before the March 1 deadline.
Selection Criteria for 2017 Quest Scholarships
‣ Quest offers both need-based financial aid and merit-based scholarships to all of our qualified students.
‣ The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and/or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All application materials submitted for admission will be considered during the candidate’s scholarship award review.
‣ Students wishing to apply for scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a resumé, along with two recommendation letters. Your resumé should clearly outline your experiences and achievements.
‣ This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
-Students applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence must also submit a maximum 300-word personal introduction to the Faculty Selection Committee.
‣ All documents must be submitted by email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 1, 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.